Many of you may already be familiar with Rodney, our little wombat. He is among the most loyal, affectionate, and undemanding pets we have. Heart of pure gold.
Among the most adorable is little Connor, a lamb we adopted in Ireland. Such a cutie! He's been known to hang out with the puffins in the Halloween candy bucket.
A special favorite of AH is Dorian (excuse the obvious name). He's a real cuddle-buddy.
We also are privileged to have a small family of the very rare and aristocratic Mouton-Frisรฉ house sheep: Franรงois, Gloriana-Angรฉlique and their daughter Yvette.
Townie is local talent from Georgetown. He is of a size, shape, and proportion comparable to animate sheep - a rarity among house breeds.





they may be sheep, but they are all different breeds. and a wombat! how do you pick a fave among the sheep, the penguins, and the wombat?
ReplyDeletewe knitters call sheep "sweaters on the hoof".
You don't play favorites if you know what is good for you.
DeleteAH speaks a great truth!
Deleteoooooooooooooh, so the pets CAN turn on you!
DeleteShortly after Rodney joined us, we took a road trip, and he went along. We were walking into a hotel in Canada, with him perched on my arm, and the doorman remarked that we didn't need to bring a beaver, Canada has lots of beavers. I held him up, no tale, not a beaver.
ReplyDeleteYet another happy memory from taking theo act on the road...
DeleteI saw a life-size stuffed sheep at a nearby French home decor shop. I was so tempted to bring it home.
ReplyDeleteThat would be lovely, but I don't know if it would play well with the kitties. Some house breeds can be quite skittish.
ReplyDeleteHmm,.. I was thinking perhaps that I needed more fluffy friends in my life, but then I realized I have the monkey in my car, the llama in the bedroom... And well there's Bob.
ReplyDelete๐๐๐ ๐๐ฆ๐๐ฆฅ๐๐๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ
Delete