Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
05 August 2020
Where to Flee...
Today I am moving a popular feature of my FB page to the blog: Places to flee in case of reelection (which God forbid!!!) - A new ongoing but occasional series presented as a public service. Enjoy!
Probably not till after the election... if ya catch my drift. I believe Jay VderV speaks Dutch. 🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱
Nice defenses, but a little isolated, I was thinking maybe a little apartment just down from the top of the Spanish Steps.
ReplyDeleteWC has been shopping property in Tuscany, and the Netherlands, any word on when the EU will allow us and again?
ReplyDeleteProbably not till after the election... if ya catch my drift. I believe Jay VderV speaks Dutch. 🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱🇮🇹🇳🇱
DeleteI second your AH. perhaps a condo like mitchell & jerry's on the spanish coast?
ReplyDeleteGreat fantasies. Anything more practical on the horizon? We've already fled.
ReplyDelete