Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
When you figure them out, let us know.
Really he is just napping, again.
👍
Scurry back soon!
Well, I tried to DuckDuckGo the phrase but I am still not sure what "aethereal spheres" means!?!
I used and archaic spelling; ther modern is ethereal. It refers to the ancient belief that the stars and planets were embedded in crystalline spheres, one inside the other like a Russian doll.
Stinko! I haven't been on line in a while and I came on now and this happens. Don't contemplate too long
When you figure them out, let us know.
ReplyDeleteReally he is just napping, again.
ReplyDelete👍
DeleteScurry back soon!
ReplyDeleteWell, I tried to DuckDuckGo the phrase but I am still not sure what "aethereal spheres" means!?!
ReplyDeleteI used and archaic spelling; ther modern is ethereal. It refers to the ancient belief that the stars and planets were embedded in crystalline spheres, one inside the other like a Russian doll.
DeleteStinko! I haven't been on line in a while and I came on now and this happens. Don't contemplate too long
ReplyDelete