Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
Beautiful effect. Isn’t this unusual weather for your area?
Yeah, it's kinda late, esp. for snow this heavy. It's supposed to be gone this afternoon with higher temps and rain.
No, those are magical coloured orbs, I just know it!
They periodically descend and give up insight into dimensions beyond human comprehension. I'd wish they give the lottery numbers instead, but no...
Lovely to look at ... from inside a cozy warm home!
very true
The drives are plowed and salted this morning, it is pretty to look at and not have to go out in. The lights are so fun. We put them up about 10 years ago, and left them up on a timer.
And after we did so, a number of other units put lights up; we're such trend-setters!
We are getting a bunch of snow today and I am glad I can stay home.
Beautiful effect. Isn’t this unusual weather for your area?
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's kinda late, esp. for snow this heavy. It's supposed to be gone this afternoon with higher temps and rain.
DeleteNo, those are magical coloured orbs, I just know it!
ReplyDeleteThey periodically descend and give up insight into dimensions beyond human comprehension. I'd wish they give the lottery numbers instead, but no...
DeleteLovely to look at ... from inside a cozy warm home!
ReplyDeletevery true
DeleteThe drives are plowed and salted this morning, it is pretty to look at and not have to go out in. The lights are so fun. We put them up about 10 years ago, and left them up on a timer.
ReplyDeleteAnd after we did so, a number of other units put lights up; we're such trend-setters!
DeleteWe are getting a bunch of snow today and I am glad I can stay home.
ReplyDelete