Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
These are sadly right on. But the ”L” in salmon is pronounced in Spanish, so at least there’s that.
Ah, all is not lost...
"nope this is worse" -- and it ain't going to get better anytime soon, unfortunately.
😩
What kind of berries do we want to eat in our cave?
a bad reality tv show :(
👍
I remember you once sending me a youtube clip on nothing matters; I have saved it and look at it from time to time.
😊😊😊
These are sadly right on. But the ”L” in salmon is pronounced in Spanish, so at least there’s that.
ReplyDeleteAh, all is not lost...
Delete"nope this is worse" -- and it ain't going to get better anytime soon, unfortunately.
ReplyDelete😩
DeleteWhat kind of berries do we want to eat in our cave?
ReplyDeletea bad reality tv show :(
ReplyDelete👍
DeleteI remember you once sending me a youtube clip on nothing matters; I have saved it and look at it from time to time.
ReplyDelete😊😊😊
Delete