Humour and intellectual provocation - such a splendid mixture. Hermann Hesse also said to his wife Ninon, "NO! I DID NOT LEAVE THE LID OFF THE TOOTHPASTE!"
That sounds like Jung all right. I read him in German and I read him in English; he is absolutely incoherent in either language and it is marvel we can figure out he means.
A thought provoking collection, unless you have digested your brain.
ReplyDelete"Hurry, Tex!" hahahaha
ReplyDeleteSea squirt, huh? I thought that was a pear and olive salad! Just as icky.
ReplyDelete🤣
DeleteHmmmm...
ReplyDeleteThe sea squirt. Perfect. And I’m glad I’m not the only one managing stress with simple carbs, sarcasm and swearing. I feel so much better.
ReplyDelete👍👍
DeleteHumour and intellectual provocation - such a splendid mixture. Hermann Hesse also said to his wife Ninon, "NO! I DID NOT LEAVE THE LID OFF THE TOOTHPASTE!"
ReplyDeleteAh profundity! I think he also swore he left the toilet seat down.
DeleteThat sounds like Jung all right. I read him in German and I read him in English; he is absolutely incoherent in either language and it is marvel we can figure out he means.
ReplyDelete