Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
These are so good! And, yes, I use complete sentences when I text and often think about how that dates me.
Texting in full sentences? Guilty as charged. Also, correct spelling and punctuation. Yes, I'm BOOMER AF!
That is a great picture of your day out at the beach. You are my well aged cheese.
I remember the day of the week because I have a pill box that shows me. ;)
It is lovely to be liberated from vanity viz. what will others think of me if I am/do this.
I do not wish to distress you James but hamsters usually live for only three years so when a hamster is two and a half years old he is entering old age. You have packed a great deal into your very short life.
Live fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse... missed that by a freakin' mile.
These are so good! And, yes, I use complete sentences when I text and often think about how that dates me.
ReplyDeleteTexting in full sentences? Guilty as charged. Also, correct spelling and punctuation. Yes, I'm BOOMER AF!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture of your day out at the beach. You are my well aged cheese.
ReplyDeleteI remember the day of the week because I have a pill box that shows me. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely to be liberated from vanity viz. what will others think of me if I am/do this.
ReplyDeleteI do not wish to distress you James but hamsters usually live for only three years so when a hamster is two and a half years old he is entering old age. You have packed a great deal into your very short life.
ReplyDeleteLive fast, die young, and leave a good-looking corpse... missed that by a freakin' mile.
Delete