Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
you wanted more photos of Alexandria...
Well actually, none of you asked for more Alexandria, but I got 'em so you're gettin 'em.
When I said I wanted to see more pictures of Alexandria, I meant the curvy pornstar - Alexandria "FiFi" Cockburn.
😂😂😂
Where the hell did that stray corn plant come from?
I imagime some bird "planted" it...
I always enjoy your photos!
😁
Ah, Home!
I DID want more Alexandria. So I’m happy.
😘
Does look lovely, I'd be wary of the 'Mystery Drinking' - sounds a bit dodgy.
When I said I wanted to see more pictures of Alexandria, I meant the curvy pornstar - Alexandria "FiFi" Cockburn.
ReplyDelete😂😂😂
DeleteWhere the hell did that stray corn plant come from?
ReplyDeleteI imagime some bird "planted" it...
DeleteI always enjoy your photos!
ReplyDelete😁
DeleteAh, Home!
ReplyDeleteI DID want more Alexandria. So I’m happy.
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteDoes look lovely, I'd be wary of the 'Mystery Drinking' - sounds a bit dodgy.
ReplyDelete