02 November 2025

The Anonymous Bouquet

This week's flowers are both lovely and striking... and that's all I know about them. The name of the variety was on the price label, which was on the bouquet wrapper in the store, which I managed to throw away before reading.  Oh well, they're pretty, and if you happen to know what they are (I'm pretty sure they are not Gerbera daisies, also known as the Transvaal or Barberton daisy ) feel free to mention it in the comments.  Happy November!

 

11 comments:

  1. These are lovely and I wouldn't have any problem striking a few people with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure they have a list... 🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸

    ReplyDelete
  3. such colors! Triffids perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hmmm... I hadn't considered that possibility. You're such a philosopher of nature.

      Delete
  5. They look like chrysanthemums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they certainly smell like chrysanthemums, I've never seen that variety before.

      Delete