13 March 2026

Adding New Pets to the Herd

The orientation briefing is going well. The others seem to be most accepting of the first insectoid member...

 

12 comments:

  1. I’d be frozen in place like the old gang. I love how the sheep are acting like sheep and hiding behind the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be a bit timid at times, but our penguins can face down a hungry lion...

      Delete
  2. Baa, Baa, Buzz, Buzz. Now to keep the birds from eating the insect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean-Pierre (the kiwi) did seem to be salivating a bit...

      Delete
  3. I think your bee better watch the one with the long beak! Maybe put them in different rooms?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Negotiations underway for honey rights? 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever taken inventory of the number of these now at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... no, I haven't, which is odd for me. As you know, I counted the Ky penguins religiously. I also haven't given names to a bunch of them. I've become such a neglectful father!

      Delete