Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
Superb!
I am pleased to inform you that you have been awarded an honorary degree in ikebana by The University of Hiroshima. Send me $250 and I will provide further details.
Please know that I am stupefyingly hono(u)red. My check is being delivered by the Nigerian prince who serves as my nom de plume.
So vibrantly colourful!
So nicely arranged, I just bung them in a vase.
I love the close up shots of those pretty petals!
Beautiful burst of colors!
lovely ! 💕 I need to get some flowers and soon.
😍😍😍
Superb!
ReplyDeleteI am pleased to inform you that you have been awarded an honorary degree in ikebana by The University of Hiroshima. Send me $250 and I will provide further details.
ReplyDeletePlease know that I am stupefyingly hono(u)red. My check is being delivered by the Nigerian prince who serves as my nom de plume.
DeleteSo vibrantly colourful!
ReplyDeleteSo nicely arranged, I just bung them in a vase.
ReplyDeleteI love the close up shots of those pretty petals!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful burst of colors!
ReplyDeletelovely ! 💕 I need to get some flowers and soon.
ReplyDelete😍😍😍
ReplyDelete