These choices reveal lot about the hideous looking grey organ you keep for safety inside your skull. As your psychoanalyst, may I ask you to please lie down on my leather sedan and we will begin. I want to take you back to your very first memories...
Yeah, we wouldn't want my grey electrified meatball to get loose... 🧠🧠🧠BTW, my earliest memory is of a small green plastic Easter basket with a red handle.
I like the one about the plunger (laughed out loud), the 5-year old (can relate), and Buddha (another LOL). Thanks for the morning laughs...good way to start the day.
These choices reveal lot about the hideous looking grey organ you keep for safety inside your skull. As your psychoanalyst, may I ask you to please lie down on my leather sedan and we will begin. I want to take you back to your very first memories...
ReplyDeleteYeah, we wouldn't want my grey electrified meatball to get loose... 🧠🧠🧠BTW, my earliest memory is of a small green plastic Easter basket with a red handle.
DeleteThe last one made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteI like the one about the plunger (laughed out loud), the 5-year old (can relate), and Buddha (another LOL). Thanks for the morning laughs...good way to start the day.
ReplyDeleteWe aim to please...
DeleteThanks for the smiles!
ReplyDeleteFREE TO GOOD HOME! These gave me a lot of smiles. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI will take the husband
ReplyDelete