Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
How artistic.
😘😘😘
This blogpost is far too arty farty for a simple Yorkshire lad like me.
yeah right...
I love this! I’ve been scouting out shadows lately, but nothing as cool as this.
Thanks! Ya know, I download midst of your shadow images; they are soooo cool!
Shadow art...very cool.
I dunno. I see a huge creepy Praying Mantis from that old movie about the deadly one. Shadows work my imagination that way.
I can see your point. Mantises are scary.
Especially the ones from B movies and big as a building!
Jungian gardening at its best !
Careful, the shadow people will want their flowers back.
How artistic.
ReplyDelete😘😘😘
DeleteThis blogpost is far too arty farty for a simple Yorkshire lad like me.
ReplyDeleteyeah right...
DeleteI love this! I’ve been scouting out shadows lately, but nothing as cool as this.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Ya know, I download midst of your shadow images; they are soooo cool!
DeleteShadow art...very cool.
ReplyDeleteI dunno. I see a huge creepy Praying Mantis from that old movie about the deadly one. Shadows work my imagination that way.
ReplyDeleteI can see your point. Mantises are scary.
DeleteEspecially the ones from B movies and big as a building!
DeleteJungian gardening at its best !
ReplyDeleteCareful, the shadow people will want their flowers back.
ReplyDelete