Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
The moving swirly imagery in the video must have been an arresting sight to behold. Myself - I prefer the subtle variations in natural light rather than man-made, electrical illumination.
What's your stand on gaslight? Kerosene lamps?
My gaslight stand is wrought iron but you may be surprised to learn that we don't have kerosene lamps in England. Far too dangerous.
The video is hypnotic, but I especially love your shots that include the wisps of smoke.
😘
Another cruise in a few months.
A colorful journey!
Looks like the set of an elaborate game show.
The moving swirly imagery in the video must have been an arresting sight to behold. Myself - I prefer the subtle variations in natural light rather than man-made, electrical illumination.
ReplyDeleteWhat's your stand on gaslight? Kerosene lamps?
DeleteMy gaslight stand is wrought iron but you may be surprised to learn that we don't have kerosene lamps in England. Far too dangerous.
DeleteThe video is hypnotic, but I especially love your shots that include the wisps of smoke.
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteAnother cruise in a few months.
ReplyDeleteA colorful journey!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the set of an elaborate game show.
ReplyDelete