Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
They are fun.
Pretty!
Those colours don't look real but I imagine you thought that they were cute and fun so you probably couldn't help yourself.
You sage, you seer, you prophet of the obvious...
Seriously? Those aren’t real? How do you know for certain?
Some paint got onto the upper leaves. 👨🏻🎨👨🏻🎨👨🏻🎨
Sweet!
Cute! I figure, artificial or not, if these uprooted flowers are going to die anyway, they may as well go out looking fabulous. I may have learned that from Maddie.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Your cheerful bouquet reminds me of a rainbow sprinkle Angel food cake!
Next thing you're going to tell us that Dolly Parton's hair is not real.Which is beside the point, she is a great performer and brings joy.Will Jay
color! I love it so!
They are fun.
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteThose colours don't look real but I imagine you thought that they were cute and fun so you probably couldn't help yourself.
ReplyDeleteYou sage, you seer, you prophet of the obvious...
DeleteSeriously? Those aren’t real? How do you know for certain?
ReplyDeleteSome paint got onto the upper leaves. 👨🏻🎨👨🏻🎨👨🏻🎨
DeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteCute! I figure, artificial or not, if these uprooted flowers are going to die anyway, they may as well go out looking fabulous. I may have learned that from Maddie.
ReplyDelete👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
DeleteYour cheerful bouquet reminds me of a rainbow sprinkle Angel food cake!
ReplyDeleteNext thing you're going to tell us that Dolly Parton's hair is not real.
ReplyDeleteWhich is beside the point, she is a great performer and brings joy.
Will Jay
color! I love it so!
ReplyDelete