On one of my excursions, I went down to the marina at Dyke March--I confess my choice of locale was heavily influenced the the abundant shade in the are. The sun was hot and bright, something I never likes even as a child. Some days I swear I'm part bat 🦇🦇🦇 but, yet again, I digress.
One if the peculiar things about me (out of a long list) is that I tend to be curiously observant about things, except when they're obvious. Obvious things can fly right past me without notice, but the slight quirk or unexpected detail and I'm on it like a hawk on a field mouse. So I was delighted to explore a visual bonanza of rather commonplace objects down at the marina that I found quite intriguing visually. To be all fancy, I'm passing them off as objets trouvés.
I like the way you see things.
ReplyDeleteJCB is an English company named after Joseph Cyril Bamford (21 June 1916 – 1 March 2001) . He was from Uttoxeter in Staffordshire.
ReplyDelete