11 March 2025

Huh???

 So help me, this actually appeared on Pinterest a while back. I have no idea if it was meant to be funny or what, but I'm very sure Louis XIV did not save big money at Walmart!
 


14 comments:

  1. LOL. Don’t you know? All items in that image were purchased at Walmart? (Although it was called Walmarche at the time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get down there man! You can purchase an eighteenth century French footman's outfit complete with wig for only $59. You will look so cool. You even get a complimentary cap with MAFA on the front - Make America French Again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make America French Again... we'd have better food and greater civil liberties (and a violent political history to make those elected think twice) 😊

      Delete
    2. Yes. But you would have to smoke Gauloises or Gitanes and talk in sexy French accents.

      Delete
    3. Maybe I already do, my little buttercup... (puff, cough cough) 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 🇫🇷

      Delete
  3. Hey, who DOESN'T like to save a sou or two?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I start shopping at Walmart, it is time for Shady Pines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apres mois, c'est fromage.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished a history on Versaille and while there was a lot too it it didn't have no Walmart

    ReplyDelete