10 March 2025

Light Political Commentary

Forgive me; I couldn't resist...



 

10 comments:

  1. This is all so good. The sandwich shop sign is hilarious. A great way to piss off Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one was what just caused the outburst of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, LOL! "Miss Maple Leaf" -- those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I WAS Little Miss "Canada" once in my school's Centennial Concert in 1967 -- photographic evidence found here:
      https://shewhoseeks.blogspot.com/2017/07/happy-canada-150-sesquicentennial.html

      Delete
    2. So lovely, so regal, so patriotic! (And you're right, that song is amazingly annoying.) We went to the Expo in Montreal, which impressed me to no end; I was 13 at the time. My family vacationed in Canada--well, Ontario & Quebec-- often when I was just a little hamster. I grew up with quite an affection for the place. I'm going to have to see more of it, esp. Banff & BC, while I'm still able.

      Delete
  4. yes yes yes to the sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, destine to become classics

    ReplyDelete