07 March 2025

The Renwick - 2

The main object of our visit was to see Janet Echelman’s colorful fiber and lighting installation, which  examines the interconnections between human beings and the physical world.  Stunning.  (As you can tell, I couldn't get enough of it.)



8 comments:

  1. I can’t get enough of it either. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had you just dropped an acid tab? The images look as though they might be of the inside of your brain during the resulting trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! How wonderful to experience it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun, if slightly wet, day out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How interesting! Does she make that fabric or have it made or just use fabric that anyone can buy? The shadows are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked the website (https://www.si.edu/museums/renwick-gallery), it doesn't say.

      Delete
  6. Amazing. Enjoy it while you can.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you for sharing - such great photos of the installation!

    ReplyDelete