08 March 2025

The Renwick-3

As I said, the Renwick is frequently challenging. Seeing this exhibit was especially pleasing since the gallery is right across Pennsylvania Ave. from the White House.
 
 

That this was done with quilting just took my breath away



6 comments:

  1. Incredible works. And so satisfying that these statements are being made right across the street from Hell Central.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is a smallish museum, you can see it in an hour or two (about 30 minutes for me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not your grandma's quilts any more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made quilts for family members but nothing compared to these treasures! Wow! I am so impressed and amazed by these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wait for HWSNBN or one of his minions to describe this as Degenerate Art.

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice exhibit of modern quilt art - I appreciate the use of textiles as art media

    ReplyDelete