Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
I like these. Especially the rocks and sticks. To hit many people with rocks and sticks I would like. Yes, hrrrm.
I do enjoy a good rock every now and again.
👌
My sweet little bundle of laughs.
I aspire to be swarmed by raccoons too.
👍👍👍
It's difficult not to despair these days.
Whatever you do, don't write down ony plans.Will Jay
👍
thank you I could use some jollies
* premeditated ** clever but devastating - duly noted
I like these. Especially the rocks and sticks. To hit many people with rocks and sticks I would like. Yes, hrrrm.
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy a good rock every now and again.
ReplyDelete👌
DeleteMy sweet little bundle of laughs.
ReplyDeleteI aspire to be swarmed by raccoons too.
ReplyDelete👍👍👍
DeleteIt's difficult not to despair these days.
ReplyDeleteWhatever you do, don't write down ony plans.
ReplyDeleteWill Jay
👍
Deletethank you I could use some jollies
ReplyDelete👍👍👍
ReplyDelete👌
Delete* premeditated ** clever but devastating - duly noted
ReplyDelete