17 July 2025

Artsy at Sea

I endeavored to set aside some of the holiday snaps to post as humble artistic endeavors on my part. Some may have leaked into the travelogue, for which I apologize. Anywho, they are divided into an "at sea" and a forthcoming "on land" post. Some may find them diverting.  Tallyho! 

14 comments:

  1. So many great shots. You have a great eye. The addition of David in that one shot makes it even more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My "good eye" never noticed that David was in that pic. I had to look at every pic to find him. You're right; that was obviously an act of my subconscious genius--otherwise know as a coincidence.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to do that again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 👍👍 I loved the night on deck on that ship.

      Delete
  3. Very arty indeed! Well done -- you have an artist's eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I looked and looked but couldn't find David in any of the photos...
    Love the views on the water in the last three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6th one down, look in the bottom middle all the way to the back of the scene.

      Delete
  5. I noticed that in the photo of the dining room that you captured the arc forms appear to diminish - much like a rib cage. This brings up questions: is it a seafood dining room named Jonah, a rib joint called either Adam or Eve, or is it a vegan establishment?

    Will Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a cool piece of design, and did wonder if it portended something about the menu. It didn't, other than exceptionally good food, it was your regular cruise ship dining room. Kudos, though, for deciding to have some drama and fun with the design.

      Delete
  6. Interesting ocean liner imagery but where was shot sixteen taken? I am guessing Bermuda as I think there is a similar fort there - to the east of the island. However, I understand that hamsters and penguins are not allowed there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! That's exactly where that is. And I disguised myself as a gerbil to get through Customs.

      Delete