I love the TWA terminal and how they saved it. I keep thinking of doing an overnighter there on my way home. I did a paper on it in an art history class (when it wasn’t that old, come to think of it) and even flew out of there. I’ve always liked visiting the Air & Space Museum but never thought much of the building. The new entrance doesn’t help.
IMHO Saarinen did it better - look at the 3/4 angle view.
ReplyDeleteWill Jay
👍👍👍
DeleteI love the TWA terminal and how they saved it. I keep thinking of doing an overnighter there on my way home. I did a paper on it in an art history class (when it wasn’t that old, come to think of it) and even flew out of there. I’ve always liked visiting the Air & Space Museum but never thought much of the building. The new entrance doesn’t help.
ReplyDeleteBoth the building and you have retained their loveliness over the years. 😘
DeleteBackatcha 😘
Delete