16 November 2025

A Public Service Announcement

This is where the "Sunday Funnies" post, accidentally published as a second entry on 11/13, after the starship post, was supposed to appear.  In lieu of that, I present items from my on-line collection of B/W photos culled from the interwebs.  Enjoy!


 

10 comments:

  1. These are stunning, but I noticed you slipped some color in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and white often creates a certain moodiness and drama that you do not always get with colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. moodiness and drama are essential elements of my personality

      Delete
  3. A great collection. A digital image that has been converted to black and white, often contains color data, that will emerge when printing or showing on a different platform. For true black and white in digital, the photographer has to turn off the color matrix filters in the camera, I have that set on one of the dials on my cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like B&W best for dramatic contrasts between light and shadow.

    ReplyDelete