Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
More of an organic, aged feel about the place than newer American settlements.
I love stately brick homes. You don’t see many of those around here. These are beauties and, like you, that would be my new favorite, too.
So many great places to walk near here.
"Relax, we're all crazy" -- gotta love that!
So much to see!
Some beautiful photos, I love the colours from the leaves and flowers.
Welcome to my blog, O worthy cyber-traveler.
More of an organic, aged feel about the place than newer American settlements.
ReplyDeleteI love stately brick homes. You don’t see many of those around here. These are beauties and, like you, that would be my new favorite, too.
ReplyDeleteSo many great places to walk near here.
ReplyDelete"Relax, we're all crazy" -- gotta love that!
ReplyDeleteSo much to see!
ReplyDeleteSome beautiful photos, I love the colours from the leaves and flowers.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to my blog, O worthy cyber-traveler.
Delete