Yesterday was just a stunning day! Sunny, about 80º (27ºC), the air was fresh and sweet, and everybody and their pet duck was out in Old Town. David and I walked and walked, had a yummy lunch at a place we hadn't been to yet. So pleasurable, so relaxing...





















It looks incredible. And I saw David. Thanks for the glimpse inside the Torpedo Factory. Haven’t been there since the '80s! It was about 10 years old the last time we were there.
ReplyDeleteThe light was so beautiful in your neck of the woods yesterday but it is disappointing that you did not include pictures of yourself and David skipping down the street like spring lambs singing "Tra-lee-tra-lah!"
ReplyDeleteMy Tra-la-la days are behind me, I'm afraid.
DeleteBeautiful photos! Here in fickle Ohio, we have 70s one day, 30s the next, sunshiny days, followed by hellacious rain and windstorms. The spring flowers are popping up, the dog walkers are out in force, and the birds start their morning song at sunrise. Spring is here and Mother Nature needs to figure out which version she's going to give us!
ReplyDeleteLooks like an ideal day! A new restaurant to try, beautiful weather, art, and gorgeous Spring flowers!
ReplyDeleteAnd "We Live Here!"
ReplyDeleteA perfect day! We are still so up and down with the temps here in Illinois but we are getting closer and my daffodils are still blooming.
ReplyDeleteThat's summer weather. Love the photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks! We periodically think "Good Lord, we actually live here". I would claim this is the reward for clean and virtuous living, but I just can't lie like that. 😇
Delete