Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
More evidence of the quirkiness of your sense of humour (i.e. humor). I guess you can't help it.
quirky? me?
Hahahahaha, the pirates and the raccoon!
There have been a couple of times, when the thought has flashed through my mind, "well this is how they will find me decomposing."
😢😢😢
Boomeringue for the win!
I'm chuckling here!
I love these. I couldn’t even choose a favorite or my top 3. But, in answer to the first question: Yes!
I got a smile out of them.
😂😂😂
More evidence of the quirkiness of your sense of humour (i.e. humor). I guess you can't help it.
ReplyDeletequirky? me?
DeleteHahahahaha, the pirates and the raccoon!
ReplyDeleteThere have been a couple of times, when the thought has flashed through my mind, "well this is how they will find me decomposing."
ReplyDelete😢😢😢
DeleteBoomeringue for the win!
ReplyDeleteI'm chuckling here!
ReplyDeleteI love these. I couldn’t even choose a favorite or my top 3. But, in answer to the first question: Yes!
ReplyDeleteI got a smile out of them.
ReplyDelete😂😂😂
ReplyDelete