05 April 2026

Happy Easter, etc....

Happy Easter! And since all these happen to fall at the same time this year:
-- Happy Passover!
-- Happy Final Four! (American College Basketball Championship)  
-- Happy First Contact Day: April 5th, 2063 (Star Trek reference)
Also, David decided to color some eggs this year, just following the directions on a box of a set of food colorings. Turned out better than any egg-coloring kid I used as a kid.
πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ¦€πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡

15 comments:

  1. Our eggs never turned out so purty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter my sweet bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I just found out it's also National Dandelion Appreciation Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it a Paas egg colouring kit by any chance? That's the best brand, in my experience. Beautiful colours! Happy Easter! I see egg salad sandwiches in your future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just a box of conventional food coloring with directions on how to color eggs on the back. No kit, but I do remember Paas from my youth.

      Delete
  5. Happy Easter to you and David!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I never knew that hamsters emerged from eggs. Foolishly perhaps, I thought they were small mammals. I wonder how much milk a mama hamster produces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a platypus in my living room that would take issue with mammals not laying eggs. As for the production of mama hamsters, let's just say the cows can rest easy tonight...

      Delete
  7. what splendid colors! I miss dying easter eggs. I haven't done any in decades. I vow I will do some next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always post on my socials for First Contact Day. Nice to see which one of my friends acknowledge it.

    ReplyDelete