Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
Again, beautiful! And I love the still life.
One of those photos that turned out way better than you think. I had no idea the shadows were doing what they were doing, even after fiddling with it on a photo editor.
Are they plastic?
An insightful surmise, but they appear not to be. Not to be plastic, that is. They certainly seem to be in the existential sense.
Sheesh, what's in that water?
If it's from the Potomac, you don't wanna know... 😄😄😄
Aging gently like yourself.
Awwww! You say the sweetest things! 😘😘😘😘😘
triffids perhaps
A most astute hypothesis...
Aliens disguised as flowers, like the polymorph in Red Dwarf 😊
Again, beautiful! And I love the still life.
ReplyDeleteOne of those photos that turned out way better than you think. I had no idea the shadows were doing what they were doing, even after fiddling with it on a photo editor.
DeleteAre they plastic?
ReplyDeleteAn insightful surmise, but they appear not to be. Not to be plastic, that is. They certainly seem to be in the existential sense.
DeleteSheesh, what's in that water?
ReplyDeleteIf it's from the Potomac, you don't wanna know... 😄😄😄
DeleteAging gently like yourself.
ReplyDeleteAwwww! You say the sweetest things! 😘😘😘😘😘
Deletetriffids perhaps
ReplyDeleteA most astute hypothesis...
DeleteAliens disguised as flowers, like the polymorph in Red Dwarf 😊
ReplyDelete