Yesterday was sunny, mid-80's (26.5C), and generally lovely, so I decided to wander about the estancia here and see what was up. The renovations to "picnic hill" were recently completed; looks nice, nicer when the flora comes back.
The rhododendron are budding, always nice to see; the azaleas aren't out yet. The redbud is going gangbusters.
Never noticed this plaque before.











Spring is springing!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. And George Washington slept there!
ReplyDeleteHome! And yes, George Washington spent time in what is now our front lawn.
ReplyDeleteIt's good of David to let you out on your own. Naturally he will have fitted a tracking device so that he can follow your continuously bleeping whereabouts on his phone.
ReplyDeleteHaven't gotten to that point... yet. I usually know where I am but occasionally not why.
DeleteWhat a lovely day for a walk. We are having rain, rain, rain here so I'm stuck inside. :(
ReplyDeletelovely ! 💕
ReplyDelete