21 July 2026

Incisive Political Commentary

 


6 comments:

  1. Brilliant. I knew I was going to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I see is the reflection of that scumbag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so delusional, he fantasizes that everyone loves him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True. How long has he got left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 more years... though these first 2 seemed to have gone on forever. If the Democrats take just one of the houses of Congress, he'll be in for a bumpy ride. If they take both, the fun will really begin: congressional investigations and such, passing bills he'll refuse to sign, etc., etc. Happily, he is constitutionally barred from serving another term, but I wouldn't put it past hi to run even if he couldn't serve. 🤬

      Delete
  5. I write this on Saturday. The Felon is bellowing at his own minion for not saying what he wants her to say. Shouting down the truth remains his forte; it usually works too.

    ReplyDelete