Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
The less you leave the house, the less you have to deal with idiots.
It's okay, Nelson Mandela, we ALL have our secrets.
These are great!
We have a toddler in the house and he has no boundaries.
“buddy, I was writing 10-page papers without having read the book.” And there I am!!!
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
oh! these are marvelous !
😘
All of these a wonderful. I chortled all the way through your post!
I pegged you as a good chortler from day 1...
Ha-ha! A great bunch of "funnies" Uncle James. As one might say to a curtain maker - "Well gathered!
I gather you often make puns...
I came, I read, I chortled! And Kermit is smarter than your average frog, LOL.
The less you leave the house, the less you have to deal with idiots.
ReplyDeleteIt's okay, Nelson Mandela, we ALL have our secrets.
ReplyDeleteThese are great!
ReplyDeleteWe have a toddler in the house and he has no boundaries.
ReplyDelete“buddy, I was writing 10-page papers without having read the book.” And there I am!!!
ReplyDelete👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Deleteoh! these are marvelous !
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteAll of these a wonderful. I chortled all the way through your post!
ReplyDeleteI pegged you as a good chortler from day 1...
DeleteHa-ha! A great bunch of "funnies" Uncle James. As one might say to a curtain maker - "Well gathered!
ReplyDeleteI gather you often make puns...
DeleteI came, I read, I chortled! And Kermit is smarter than your average frog, LOL.
ReplyDelete