Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
21 August 2026
System Maintenance
Esteemed Hamsterfans: I just now fiddled with the font size on the comments section. Please let me know if this causes you any trouble. Thank you for your attention! 🐹
At the end you are meant to write "Thank you for your attention to this matter! PRESIDENT J.D.HAMSTER" P.S. The new font size doesn't bother me. I can take it man.
At the end you are meant to write "Thank you for your attention to this matter! PRESIDENT J.D.HAMSTER"
ReplyDeleteP.S. The new font size doesn't bother me. I can take it man.
Looks good to me. My desktop's font size is already enlarged anyway since my eyes are not the best.
ReplyDeleteI like it. I can see! Size does matter. I think I learned that from Maddie.
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
DeleteWorks fine for me.
ReplyDeleteThe size of his love is even bigger.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww!!! 😘😘😘
DeleteFine with me.
ReplyDeleterighto by me
ReplyDeleteNo issues here.
ReplyDelete