22 September 2026

And........ he's back!

I originally intended to publish this last Sunday and thought I had, but found it sitting amongst the drafts. So here, belatedly, is my return to active service post. Enjoy  
 
Hi! Remember me? (But then, who could forget?)  OK, it's only been 11 days, but it seems so much longer. At this point, let me officially announce that, instead of issuing continual apologies, my blog will now be published on an irregular, unpredictable, and downright capricious basis. If Skinner was right about random reward psychology, this may result in more fans, especially of the fanatically devoted type. I've always been one to appreciate fanatical devotion, but I digress...
 
Where to begin... how about with some out and about shots. Now that Northern Virginia has done doing a convincing imitation of the surface of Venus, it is possible to walk around outside without perishing from the heat.
yes, they're repainting the house, and I am happy to report it will remain pink
I never realized how narrow this set of houses were

2 comments: