As I am now well into my "I've fallen and can't get up years" I find it very mean of you to hit me in my funny bone and knock me down. Then to clobber my sense of whimsy with the eggplants is just cruel!
Love the one about the anonymous tip re. spelling of a baby's name. What is it with some people? Where do they get off on their crazy creative spellings? I mean , the Godfreys did not name their favourite son Dayvideo and you are not JayMS and I am not Kneel. Usually, the people who come up with these self-indulgent spellings are pretty poor about the correct spelling of regular words.
So much sharp snark! Let me know the answer about fun and hell, if you happen to find out.
ReplyDeleteDon't know where the line is, but I know I've come close to it a few times... 😈
DeleteA neat summary of personality.
ReplyDelete😁
DeleteHahahahahah, Jurassic Park, garlic bread, eggplants and white privilege! I like your offbeat sense of humour.
ReplyDeleteMerci, Madame Canadienne! 🇨🇦
DeleteThese are good!
ReplyDeleteAs I am now well into my "I've fallen and can't get up years" I find it very mean of you to hit me in my funny bone and knock me down. Then to clobber my sense of whimsy with the eggplants is just cruel!
ReplyDeleteMy purpose in life is to spread sunshine and joy, doncha know...
DeleteLove the one about the anonymous tip re. spelling of a baby's name. What is it with some people? Where do they get off on their crazy creative spellings? I mean , the Godfreys did not name their favourite son Dayvideo and you are not JayMS and I am not Kneel. Usually, the people who come up with these self-indulgent spellings are pretty poor about the correct spelling of regular words.
ReplyDeleteI tend to agree...
DeleteI'm certainly not JayMS, but I am JayPhD 🤣 (I just crack myself up sometimes)
DeleteGREAT Memes. Thanks for the chuckles..and a few acknowledging sighs.
ReplyDeleteSassybear
https://idleeyesandadormy.com/
😘
DeleteSome great ones here.
ReplyDelete