Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
Waiting for a friend at Crystal City Station...
One could spend hours underground taking in those beautiful shapes and patterns. That ad is truly frightening.
Yikes, that ad!
Great photos,
Did your friend ever turn up? Perhaps he or she spurned your friendship.
It was previously mentioned Doktorvater. He arrived and continues to treasure my existence.
That ad is creepy.
I do enjoy the underground world, its what I enjoy the most when I visit London.
๐๐๐ Hope you are mending well.
I am, well it's slow but definitely going in the right direction.
One could spend hours underground taking in those beautiful shapes and patterns. That ad is truly frightening.
ReplyDeleteYikes, that ad!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos,
ReplyDeleteDid your friend ever turn up? Perhaps he or she spurned your friendship.
ReplyDeleteIt was previously mentioned Doktorvater. He arrived and continues to treasure my existence.
DeleteThat ad is creepy.
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy the underground world, its what I enjoy the most when I visit London.
ReplyDelete๐๐๐ Hope you are mending well.
DeleteI am, well it's slow but definitely going in the right direction.
Delete