Nothing that we undertake should be imperfect. - Justinian
20 March 2026
Commercial Humo(u)r
It's good to know someone in American corporate culture still has a sense of humor. This is the back of my current container of body wash / shower gel:
Duke Cannon? I thought that was the pseudonym of a famous pornstar. Without reliable scientific analysis, I would be hesitant to rub that stuff on my flawless skin.
Duke Cannon? I thought that was the pseudonym of a famous pornstar. Without reliable scientific analysis, I would be hesitant to rub that stuff on my flawless skin.
ReplyDeletean astute observation
DeleteI read that Duke Cannon always uses the right tool for the job. Grab Duke and get in the shower. And be sure to grab a Big Ass Brick of Soap.
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣
DeleteWhy didn't I think of testing on bad interns, when I had interns.
ReplyDelete👍😂
DeleteBY GAWD HIMSELF, A MANLY SHOWER GEL FOR MANLY MEN!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah... just ignore the homoeroticism...
DeleteHard-working man? Aren't you retired?
ReplyDeleteYeah... I just used it up and am now using something else. Too out of character...
Deletedear me don't know whether to laugh or cry.
ReplyDeleteI think it's called whackaging- comedy packaging. There's some real cringy ones out there.
ReplyDelete