Five Questions about where you have been:
1) If a private jet was waiting at the nearest airport to whisk you away
for a week in the finest hotel suite at someone else's expense, what
state would you leave for in the morning and why?
California, San Francisco specifically, wonderful climate, scenery, culture. It's just a great place.
2) What state have you been to, are glad you have been there, and don't really care if you ever return to and why?
Missouri. St. Louis was quite interesting, and it's adjacent to my Poopsie's ancestral homeland. I wouldn't object to going back to St. Louis, but it's no priority. The southern part of the state is depressing.
3) What state have you been to, would prefer not to go back to, and why?
Kentucky... 'nuff said.
4) What state that you have not lived in, have you visited the most times, and why?
Either West Virginia or Indiana. WV because I crossed it back and forth since I went to grad school in N. Carolina, and now going back and forth to DC. Indiana also because it's on the way to a lot of things, especially Chicago, and because my friends he Tookers live there.
5) State you have not been to, that you would most like to visit?
Probably Montana, for the scenery and nature.