03 December 2015

Playing in the Fog


As a segue from my previous post... I also like water when it hangs in tiny droplets in the immediate atmosphere, i.e., fog.  There were dense fog warnings yesterday, and they did not disappoint.  I love walking in fog.  I was in a bit of a bad mood yesterday and determined to get out into the fog and enjoy myself.  So I went down to the Potomac and the GW (i.e., George Washington) Parkway and frolicked.  The photos below give a sense of the magic.  I spent about 2 hours of bliss in various places along the river, and my mood went from sour to mirthful and content.  Amazing what a little fog will do for me.

Belle Haven Park (looking toward the Potomac)














Park Marina







Woodrow Wilson Bridge




Jones Point Park










Jones Point Lighthouse (venue for our wedding in October)












2 comments: