16 July 2020

Thought for the Day




Aside from the brilliance of this particular cartoon panel - Daffy Duck has been a role model of mine since childhood - this post marks a significant decision on my part regarding the blog.  Since I am still off Facebook, I decided that it's OK to post quality memes on the blog.  Since I strongly associate these things with FB, I at first thought they were not appropriate on this platform.  But after seeing other bloggers use them, I determined there was nothing wrong with posting them here.  There won't be an avalanche of them, as happens on FB, but posting as appropriate and when it suits my mood is a good thing.  So there you have it.

4 comments:

  1. didja ever notice how "stupid" has ramped up over the past 10 years? "stupids" breed like flies too. I agree with daffy; time to send the "stupids" back to planet stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice to discover all these stupids are actually "illegal aliens" themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a political candidate in Australia whose mantra is #FightStupid, we need to borrow that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful, now we should all sit back and wait for you to create your own memes to entertain us. 😉

    ReplyDelete