22 September 2006

The Hamster Lair - part 2

Continuing with our tour...
There is one piece of furniture I do require: a nice, big, fluffy bed. I just love a nice, big, fluffy bed!Oh yes... Here's my desk in the ceremonial office. Like I said in a previous post, the decor's a little busy.
I wanted to make sure I put in some shots of the back yard for Kel.
The Penguin Pool, for visiting flightless fowl.
As you can see Squirrel, there's lots of trees. Wait a minute... what's that rustling out there on the lawn???
I might have known... Hey, put those down! Those are my nuts. No embezzling government property!Y'all come back now, hear!

4 comments:

  1. What, no pictures of the Auto storage area?

    We can not leave the fleet out in the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, the garden is lovely . . .

    and you look so regal sitting on your throne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh why thank you! But, in honesty, I should tell you that's just my TV chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, the Mrs. forgot to pack my Rocky the Flying Squirrel lunch pail today.

    ReplyDelete