06 January 2025

BTW...

 ... it snowed last night.

7 comments:

  1. And we can sit back and watch, and wait for it to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the snow is there and not here!
    I was wondering why your blog is called Wicked Hamster. I could search through your many years of posts but I'm feeling lazy. Would you please tell me why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nicer from inside the house, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well… it’s kinda complicate. It goes back to the days when hamsterdance was popular on the ‘net. For reasons unknown I’ve always identified with the little critters. The paradox of a megalomaniacal hamster bent on subjecting the whole world to his will is also very me. Hence wicked, an adjective no one ever associates with a hamster. i used to play this up more; farther back in the blog is the chronicle of my conquest of Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always loved the snow until I had to dig out the car... and drive.

    ReplyDelete