Now that things have been going for a little while, I thought I would check on some of the mechanics of the blog. This is especially the case since y'all are probably using different types of devices and various operating systems and heaven only knows what else. Allow me to ask:
1 - Are the typefaces clearly legible?
2 - Are the images too large or too small?
3 - Are any elements of the layout causing trouble?
4 - Do you experience any problems posting comments?
This info is most kindly solicited, but if everything is going fine, don't feel under any obligation to respond. Thanks!

There needs to be MORE pictures of hamsters.
ReplyDelete👍
DeleteIt all looks perfectly fine to me ... though I need to find a wee computer for the cats. Where did the hamster get his? Hers?
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteJust keep putting out.
ReplyDeleteA-hem...
ReplyDeleteAll good!
ReplyDelete✓
ReplyDeleteYou NEED to add that image to your Blog Header. Otherwise, it's all going along swimmingly from my vantage point.
ReplyDeleteSassybear
https://idleeyesandadormy.com/
😊😊
Delete