“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
These ARE jollies! That would be me drawing the bridge.
Jollities... But you knew what I meant!
Demons just want to have fun.
WICKED Hamster, you have a WICKED sense of humour! Bravo!
Ah, the gift of Do Not Resuscitate jewelry!
I sent the "employee attitude" meme to my daughter. It will make her smile! ;)Thanks, Wicked Hamster, I needed some cheering up!
Klappmetalstuhlgesicht...such a jollity!
All the comments are most appreciated!
He He he heSassybearhttps://idleeyesandadormy.com/
These ARE jollies! That would be me drawing the bridge.
ReplyDeleteJollities... But you knew what I meant!
ReplyDeleteDemons just want to have fun.
ReplyDeleteWICKED Hamster, you have a WICKED sense of humour! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteAh, the gift of Do Not Resuscitate jewelry!
ReplyDeleteI sent the "employee attitude" meme to my daughter. It will make her smile! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Wicked Hamster, I needed some cheering up!
Klappmetalstuhlgesicht...such a jollity!
ReplyDeleteAll the comments are most appreciated!
ReplyDeleteHe He he he
ReplyDeleteSassybear
https://idleeyesandadormy.com/