“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
That’s when I arrive in NYC. Looks like frigid cold during my entire visit. But I hope President Musk’s silicone implants and injections freeze and crack.
😆😆👍
I hope HWSNBN spends a couple of hours standing in the sunshine on Monday, freezing his ass off.
👍👍👍
We're trying to ship a Polar Vortex down to Washington from Canada. Tariff free!
👌🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Looks like Melanie won't have to worry about her face moving this time.
🤣🤣🤣
I won't watch.
neither will I
I hope it rains, hard
👌👌👌
That’s when I arrive in NYC. Looks like frigid cold during my entire visit. But I hope President Musk’s silicone implants and injections freeze and crack.
ReplyDelete😆😆👍
DeleteI hope HWSNBN spends a couple of hours standing in the sunshine on Monday, freezing his ass off.
ReplyDelete👍👍👍
DeleteWe're trying to ship a Polar Vortex down to Washington from Canada. Tariff free!
ReplyDelete👌🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
DeleteLooks like Melanie won't have to worry about her face moving this time.
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣
DeleteI won't watch.
ReplyDeleteneither will I
DeleteI hope it rains, hard
ReplyDelete👌👌👌
Delete