Over time, I have learned that my superior hamster physiology makes me susceptible to various conditions that do not occur amongst the general population. Happily, when I am concerned about this, I always have David as a reality check. For example, the other evening:
Hamster: Do your cuticles itch when they get dry?
David: No
Hamster: Probably nobody's do; it’s one of those hamster things isn’t it?
David: Yeah…

A hamster's physiology is indeed different from that of the typical human. I just typed into Google - "How big is an adult hamster's brain?" The answer was given as O.05 ounces. That's about the same weight as a standard safety pin.
ReplyDelete'Tis not the quantity but the quality, good sir.
DeleteI assume you are referring to safety pins Hammy.
DeleteSo exotic. I’ve never heard of itchy cuticles.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've got a few peculiarities...
DeleteHammies can be delicate little flowers, it's true.
ReplyDeleteOh, you're so right! 😘
DeleteMy odd sweetie bear.
ReplyDelete😘😘
DeleteYou two are too cute!
ReplyDelete😊😊😊
DeleteYes, comparing hamsters to humans one would come up deficit depending on the item being compared
ReplyDelete🐹🐹🐹
Delete