“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
Daniil Trifonov – Chopin: Fantaisie-Impromptu In C-Sharp Minor, Op. 66 at Deutsche Grammophon's wonderful Yellow Lounge in Berlin.
Thank you for posting it.Will Jay
Wonderful! Just what I needed this morning. It has inspired me to dig out a Chopin CD to listen to this afternoon while I finish an art piece. And Mr Trifonov DOES look endearingly just like a hamster.
He looks better in jeans and a sweater,
Fast fingers! I don't like those people sitting so close to him, tho, they are distracting.
lovely
I like the casual look with the beautiful grand piano. He makes something so difficult look so easy...a classical virtuoso.
Thank you for posting it.
ReplyDeleteWill Jay
Wonderful! Just what I needed this morning. It has inspired me to dig out a Chopin CD to listen to this afternoon while I finish an art piece. And Mr Trifonov DOES look endearingly just like a hamster.
ReplyDeleteHe looks better in jeans and a sweater,
ReplyDeleteFast fingers! I don't like those people sitting so close to him, tho, they are distracting.
ReplyDeletelovely
ReplyDeleteI like the casual look with the beautiful grand piano. He makes something so difficult look so easy...a classical virtuoso.
ReplyDelete