It's remote, but it moves so darn fast it easily gets out of control; but then it does advertise "authentic movements". Curiously, I bought it at the shop in a colonial tavern frequented by Washington, Jefferson, and the like... We had our wedding lunch next door in the dining part of the tavern.
Curiously, I bought it at the shop in a colonial tavern frequented by Washington, Jefferson, and the like... We had our wedding lunch next door in the dining part of the tavern.
I had a very similar mechanical mouse once for HRH to play with -- but it was so big and moved so fast that it scared her. So it was a waste of money. Her fave mouse toys were itsy-bitsy™ little fur mice that she could dominate easily, toss in the air and carry about in her mouth like a Mighty Hunter.
We are easily amused at our age.
ReplyDeleteNonsense! I have always been easily amused.
DeleteIs it remote control or does it just zoom around on its own?
ReplyDeleteIt's remote, but it moves so darn fast it easily gets out of control; but then it does advertise "authentic movements". Curiously, I bought it at the shop in a colonial tavern frequented by Washington, Jefferson, and the like... We had our wedding lunch next door in the dining part of the tavern.
Deletewhere did you get this I want to know
ReplyDeleteCuriously, I bought it at the shop in a colonial tavern frequented by Washington, Jefferson, and the like... We had our wedding lunch next door in the dining part of the tavern.
DeleteI had a very similar mechanical mouse once for HRH to play with -- but it was so big and moved so fast that it scared her. So it was a waste of money. Her fave mouse toys were itsy-bitsy™ little fur mice that she could dominate easily, toss in the air and carry about in her mouth like a Mighty Hunter.
ReplyDelete"itsy-bitsy" 😁😁😁
Delete