Gracious me! I've been so neglectful of my blog the past several days. 10,00 pardons begged; I'm OK, just fell into a lazy streak.
Below please find photos of a walk I took last Thursday under our favorite bridge, i.e., the Wilson Bridge across the Potomac from Virginia to Maryland. It's a drawbridge, since large or tall-masted ships pass through from time to time, although we like to say it's because it allows us to keep the Marylanders out if we so desire. It's a great
design. The two of us nicknamed the park underneath the "Troll Park"
for obvious reasons. David ans I got married at Jone's Point, a
5-minute walk away.
If you look upstream, you can clearly see Washington and the capitol dome. Since that doesn't show up well in the photo, here's a close-up:
"the scene of the crime"...


I especially love the under-the-bridge photos. There should be a plaque to the two of you.
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly agree!!! 😉😘
DeleteOh, don't you both look so nice!
ReplyDeleteThat bridge is huge!
😘
Delete