“Improve everything in order to achieve apotheosis.” -- M.C. Rockwell
Took me a moment, but then . . . . GROAN!
🤪
Oh, it took me a minute . . . the guy on the right ended up with a broken jaw in that boxing match.
Awwww, poor thing...
It's taking me a whole lot more than a minute and I still don't get it. My punny bone is out of whack. Gimme a break! I wanna groan too!
The day after Christmas is called Boxing Day in countries of the British Commonwealth. It's an English invention, and n o one seems to kniw how it got its name. 😊
GROAN!!!!!
☺️☺️☺️
Boxing day?
Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner!
The "boxing" in question involved employers delivering boxes of gifts to hard up employees - not the combative sport we call boxing.
Sure, now you tell me...
Glad to be of assistance WH.
Yeah, what Mr Pudding said....
ho ho ho I got it.
Took me a moment, but then . . . . GROAN!
ReplyDelete🤪
DeleteOh, it took me a minute . . . the guy on the right ended up with a broken jaw in that boxing match.
ReplyDeleteAwwww, poor thing...
DeleteIt's taking me a whole lot more than a minute and I still don't get it. My punny bone is out of whack. Gimme a break! I wanna groan too!
ReplyDeleteThe day after Christmas is called Boxing Day in countries of the British Commonwealth. It's an English invention, and n o one seems to kniw how it got its name. 😊
DeleteGROAN!!!!!
Delete☺️☺️☺️
DeleteBoxing day?
ReplyDeleteDing, ding, ding... we have a winner!
DeleteThe "boxing" in question involved employers delivering boxes of gifts to hard up employees - not the combative sport we call boxing.
ReplyDeleteSure, now you tell me...
DeleteGlad to be of assistance WH.
DeleteYeah, what Mr Pudding said....
ReplyDeleteho ho ho I got it.
ReplyDelete